Deciding to get a tattoo is a fun and exciting decision in ones life, but you should also be aware of a few little things before you jump the shark and get inked. There are several tattoo tips out there and several people may give your different ones, but there a several general rule of thumb tattoo tips that every first timers should be educated on before going to the tattoo parlor or studio and getting inked.
Below are a few rule of thumb tips:
* First and foremost you want to be certain the tattoo parlor you choose has the proper sterilizing equipment like an autoclave. You also want to make sure they have bio-hazard container to dispose of bloody objects and needles.
* Make sure your tattoo artist is knowledgeable, well mannered and helpful. Some tattoo artist have attitudes and or quirky personalities if you are not comfortable with that, then simply find another tattoo artist.
* A good tattoo artist will be able to answer any question you may have about tattooing if they don’t know then they should be able to ask someone or find out for you.
* A good tattoo artist will also double check that you are satisfied with your tattoo design before the start tattooing it on you.
* A good tattoo artist will wear fresh disposable gloves, they open a new needle in front of you and they use fresh ink.
* The tattoo artist will provide you with clear and easy to follow aftercare instructions.
Your Tattoo Friend
Here are some great Tattoo Designs you can check out!