The child star probably is most well known for her role as Wednesday, in the Addam’s Family movies. However, Christina has several tattoos of her own. Christina’s tattoos range from text tattoos, to traditional tattoos, to girly tattoos and so on.
Here’s a list of Christina’s tattoos:
1. A lion on her right shoulder blade. It is suppose to be Aslan from the book The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Which was one of Christina’s favorite books as a child.
2. A fairy on the inside of her right wrist.
3. Praying hands on her left hip, which used to be a bat.
4. A bouquet of sweetpeas on her lower back.
5. The words “Move or Bleed” on the left side of her ribcage.
6. The name “Jack” on her right thigh for a dead pet.
7. A sparrow on her right breast.
8. A mermaid on her left ankle.
Christina Ricci has confessed her love for tattoos, but knows that being an actress in Hollywood you have to be careful where you get your tattoos. As of right now all her tattoos are in places that can be covered up fairly easily. Because a lot of time producers in movies do not like their actress’s to be covered in tattoos, because it is a pain to have to cover them up with make up if their clothes do not cover them up. However, Christina is hoping that she will become super famous one day so she can get a tattoo on her arm.
“I can’t wait until I’m super-famous. I’m at the point when I should really hide them, because directors don’t like them. When I’m really, really super famous, I’m going to get one on my arm – because nobody cares then.”
Your Tattoo Friend
Here are some great Tattoo Designs you can check out!