It is a safe to assume that since nearly half of the population in the United States has a tattoo that the next generation of kids will more than likely help make the percentage of tattoos go up. After all if you are a parent and you have a tattoo it would be very hypocritical for you to tell your children they couldn’ get a tattoo. However, if you have regrets about your tattoo, this would be a perfect time to help educate your children about tattoos. By doing so it will more than likely help prevent your child from making the same mistake that you did. It is definitely nothing new for celebrity moms to bare tattoos, just as it’s nothing new for regular moms to bare tattoos.
Below is a list of some popular celebrity moms that bare tattoos and are not ashamed of them.
1. Angelina Jolie-has more tattoos than she does children and is very open about them and her love for them.
2.Britney Spears-has several tattoos on her body and a few that were mistranslated.
3. Pamela Anderson-famous for showing off her body she also loves to show off her tattoos.
4.Jessica Alba-is a new mom that has several tattoos that she likes to show off.
5.Nicole Richie-is a bad girl gone good, who has several tattoos on her body to remind her of that wild girl she once was.
6. Victoria Beckham-this classy posh mom has several tattoos on her body and has no problem showing them off.
7. Christina Aguilera-has several tattoos on her body.
8.Kelly Ripa-the girl next door that everyone loves has a heart tattoo on her ankle.
9. Heidi Klum-the always happy and pretty super model mom has a tattoo of her husband Seal’s name and her three children initials on her arm in another language.
10. Julia Roberts-the pretty woman herself has all three of her children names tattooed on her lower back.
Your Tattoo Friend
Here are some great Tattoo Designs you can check out!