When it comes to getting a tattoo after you have made the decision to so, one the hardest things to do after that is trying to decided where to get your tattoo. Tattoo placement is very important when it comes to getting a tattoo. Whether you believe it or not sometimes your tattoo design may not look right in the location to choice to get it. Just remember when considering to get a tattoo try to get it in a place that can be covered up if need be. The workplace is not the appropriate place to show off your tattoo, unless you are a rock stars or something to that effect.
Here is a list of the top 10 places people tend to get tattoos.
1. The lower back-20% of women who have a tattoo have a tattoo on their lower back. This location is sexy, sensual, and exposed when wearing a bathing suit and yet can be covered up at the office.
2. Wrist tattoos-many celebrities of both sex have wrist tattoos. It can be covered up by a watch and or a bracelet.
3. Foot tattoos-The popularity of foot tattoos have exploded in the past few years. It’s a fun, flirty place to have a tattoos.
4. Ankle tattoos-have been popular for a very long time. They can be very subtle or very bold.
5.Armband tattoos- became popular in the late 1990’s.
6.Back tattoos-the back is a great place for a tattoo because it is so big you have a lot of space to work with.
7.Arm tattoos-whether it be your bicep, forearm, shoulder or a sleeve the arm is another great place for a tattoo.
8.Chest tattoos-men tend to do this because it makes their pectorals look larger. It’s also a great place for a memorial tattoo because it’s so close to your heart.
9. Breast tattoo-this is more for women. Some women like to enhance their breast with a tattoo or draw attention to that area.
10. Neck tattoos-tattoo artist once stayed away from neck tattoos but now the popularity is slowing growing. There is just something sexy about someone having a tattoo on the back of their neck.
Your Tattoo Friend
Here are some great Tattoo Designs you can check out!